Laminate Flooring from KRONOTEX – Made in Germany
A floor is the starting point for every project to create a personalised interior ambience. And KRONOTEX laminate floors offer you enormous latitude.
These laminate floors are characterised by unique aesthetics and second-to-none quality. The widely ranging decors include something for every taste. Whether you prefer perfectly emulated wood grain or stone structures with an authentic look & feel, KRONOTEX has the best conceivable laminate floor for every setting and requirement.
This overview will acquaint you with our eleven laminate collections comprising more than 300 different decors.
The Benefits of Laminate
- KRONOTEX laminate flooring predominantly consists of a renewable raw material: wood from sustainably managed forests.
- Laminate floors are ideal for children’s bedrooms, as they don’t contain any plasticisers (phthalates). The German consumer magazine Ökotest even explicitly recommends them.
- Kronotex flooring is covered by an additional warranty lasting 30 years (for private use) or five years (for commercial use).
- Because laminate is installed without nailing or gluing (as floating floors), no adhesive residues result.
- Innovative embossing processes are used to give the surfaces of modern KRONOTEX laminate floors authentic-looking wood grain and stone structures.
- Laminate flooring doesn’t contain any diethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP) and therefore can’t cause any changes in hormone levels.
- At the end of the product lifecycle, laminate flooring can be unproblematically disposed of or burnt as fuel.
- KRONOTEX uses the scrap resulting from the production of laminate flooring as fuel.
- KRONOTEX Laminate Flooring - Qualität Made in Germany